Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new data protection regulation that replace the EU Data Protection Directive. GDPR comes into effect from May 25 2018. The regulation puts stricter controls on how EU citizens’ data is collected, shared and used by individuals and businesses.
As part of our commitment to GDPR compliance, we are outlining what measures Dream Doors has taken toward the new framework based on the ICO regulations [https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/].
Dream Doors collects personal information from users only upon explicit consent from the user upon subscribing to newsletters, contacting us, referring a friend, and requesting a call back. We do not use this information for any marketing purposes outside the remit of these services.
As part of the new regulations, it is a requirement that we inform you of other data processors involved in processing your data.
We have recorded assurances from other processors where they are used. See below:
- We use an email platform for sending emails to users who subscribe to our newsletter. Taptra (newsletter sign up).
- We use call tracking to assign a unique phone number to each customer’s website journey. This is to help improve the customer experience by informing our sales team of your journey. For this service, we use Responsetap [https://www.responsetap.com/gb/privacy-policy/].
- We use an internal CRM for all leads and sales data, which is hosted by Rackspace [https://www.rackspace.com/en-gb/gdpr].
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
How we use collected information
Dream Doors Ltd may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Web browser cookies
Cookies that we use:
Google Analytics Cookies help us understand how you use our website and the ways in which we can improve your experience.
These cookies are used to track and measure site usage. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site as well as pages you visit to help us improve our website.
Cookies that we use:
Used by ResponseTap, which tracks the use of phone numbers displayed on the website. See: metrics.responsetap.com
Used by Google Analytics to help us calculate website visits, session and other website data.
A Google AdWords cookie used for paid advertising campaigns
Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.
Find out more about how Facebook uses your data here: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
You have the right to request the following:
- You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold on you. You can request this data by contacting us using the contact information below.
- You have the right to rectify any incorrect data that we may hold. Please keep us informed of your correct contact information using the contact information provided below.
- You have the right to erasure. This means that you can request deletion of personal data by contacting us.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. While we may still store your personal data, you can restrict its usage by contacting us.
- You have the right to data portability and request your personal data to reuse for your own purposes and across different services.
- You have the right to object to us using your data for a specific purpose.
- Dream Doors Ltd do not conduct automated decision making and profiling.
You can read a full copy of your individual rights on the ICO website [https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/].
Dream Doors UK Limited, Carnac Lodge, Carnac Court, Cams Hall Estate, Fareham, PO16 8UJ
This document was last updated on May 11th, 2018